Growing the team with a new IT Helpdesk Support Technician Job Vacancy
Grant McGregor are growing the team again…
Location: Edinburgh City Centre and at client sites across Central Scotland.
Salary: Negotiable in the region of £18-24,000 pa (depending on experience), plus pay progression and generous mileage allowance.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time. Occasional requirement for flexible hours and occasional out of hours working.
Closing Date: Friday 26th July 2013.
We are now seeking one presentable, client-facing IT Support Technician to augment our excellent team and to further grow our loyal client base. The role is to augment our IT Helpdesk Support team handling client support requests and is primarily based in-house.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the role will include the following:
Helpdesk Technician Role
– Monitoring & handling client Service & Support tickets via our servicedesk application.
– Maximising IT systems availability / uptime for clients in line with agreed SLAs.
– Troubleshooting & reacting appropriately to client requests & systems alerts.
– Maintaining strong client relationships and delivering excellent customer service to users.
– Completing assigned tasks on time and managing own workload.
– Communicating progress and issues both internally and to client contacts.
– Administration including maintenance of client, incident and own records such as expenses.
We will consider all applicants, but would favour those with full or part qualifications. MCSE, MCSA or MCP is highly desirable and other vendor qualifications would be a bonus.
Grant McGregor Ltd is considered by its varied clients to be a professional, effective and trusted partner. Our technicians who currently deliver this quality of service are experienced and adept. There is a friendly, professional and relaxed working environment with plenty of variety on offer. The company has strong, ethical values and standards and a healthy team working ethos where the views and input of all employees is valued. We work with leading IT vendors which also means there is much scope to develop new skills and experiences through hands-on training and deployment of these solutions.
See FULL DETAILS of our IT Support Technician Job