Growing the team with new IT Support Jobs Vacancies
Grant McGregor are growing the team again…
Technical Vacancies – IT Support Technician | Technical Account Manager – (8:30am – 5:00pm)
Location: Edinburgh City Centre and at client sites across Central Scotland.
Salary: £21-28,000 pa (depending on experience), pay progression and generous mileage allowance.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time with some requirement for flexible hours and out of hours working.
Closing Date: Monday 11th March 2013.
We are now seeking two presentable, client-facing IT Support Technicians to augment our excellent team and to further grow our loyal client base.
The Role (See our Job Opportunities page for full details)
- Reporting to the Technical Director, the two roles will include some or all of the following:
- Overall technical responsibility for specified managed clients and their IT systems.
- Maintaining strong client relationships and delivering excellent customer service to users.
- Maximising IT systems availability / uptime for clients in line with agreed SLAs.
- Monitoring & handling client Service & Support tickets via our servicedesk application.
- Troubleshooting & reacting appropriately to client requests & systems alerts.
- Proactive planning for, and maintenance of client IT systems and IT strategy.
- Actively seeking opportunities to improve client IT systems and IT operations.
- Conducting client site visits for on-site support and system development projects.
- Completing assigned tasks on time and managing own workload.
- Communicating progress and issues both internally and to client contacts.
- Administration including maintenance of client, incident and own records such as expenses.
We will consider all applicants, but the role would favour those with full or part qualifications. MCSE, MCSA or MCP is highly desirable and other vendor qualifications would be a bonus.
Grant McGregor Ltd is considered by its varied clients to be a professional, effective and trusted partner. Our technicians who currently deliver this quality of service are experienced and adept. There is a friendly, professional and relaxed working environment with plenty of variety on offer. The company has strong, ethical values and standards and a healthy team working ethos where the views and input of all employees is valued. We work with leading IT vendors which also means there is much scope to develop new skills and experiences through hands-on training and deployment of these solutions.
See FULL DETAILS of our IT Support Technician Jobs