Grant McGregor is Looking for a Talented IT Support Technician to Join the Team…
Grant McGregor Ltd is growing the team again…
Location: Edinburgh City Centre and at client sites across Central Scotland.
Salary: Negotiable in the region of £25-30,000 pa (depending on experience), plus pay progression and generous mileage allowance.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time. Occasional requirement for flexible hours and occasional out of hours working.
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2014.
We are now seeking an experienced, presentable, client-facing IT Customer Support Analyst to augment our excellent team and to further grow our loyal client base.
• Responsible for the resolution of 1st and 2nd line customer support by resolution of incidents and routine change requests to agreed standards and Service Levels by means of our service desk application
• Organisation & implementation of customer of desktop, server and network systems
• Maximising IT systems availability / uptime for clients in line with agreed SLAs.
• Troubleshooting & reacting appropriately to client requests & systems alerts.
• Maintaining customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service to users.
• Completing assigned tasks on time and managing own workload.
• Communicating progress and issues both internally and to customer contacts.
• Administration including maintenance of client, incident and own records such as expenses.
• Analysing, advising and consulting with clients to explore and define IT requirements
Grant McGregor Ltd is considered by its varied clients to be a professional, effective and trusted partner. Our technicians who currently deliver this quality of service are experienced and adept. There is a friendly, professional and relaxed working environment with plenty of variety on offer. The company has strong, ethical values and standards and a healthy team working ethos where the views and input of all employees is valued. We work with leading IT vendors which also means there is much scope to develop new skills and experiences through hands-on training and deployment of these solutions.
See FULL DETAILS of our IT Support Analyst Job