Be Part of a Great Team
Grant McGregor Ltd is considered by its varied clients to be a professional, effective and trusted partner. Our people who currently deliver this quality of service are experienced and adept. There is a friendly, professional and relaxed working environment with plenty of variety on offer. The company has strong, ethical values and standards and a healthy team working ethos where the views and input of all employees is valued. We work with leading IT vendors which also means there is much scope to develop new skills and experiences through hands-on training and deployment of these solutions.
We are looking for a Business Change Executive who is motivated and adaptable individual responsible for helping identify our core processes that make up our unique business model and then creating the documentation to systemise those processes to enable consistency throughout the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help identify the core processes that make up our unique business model
• Create core process documentation with steps, checklists and workflows diagrams to aid consistency, quality control and repeatable results.
• Package the core processes by title producing a table of contents for the “The Grant McGregor Company Way” to be kept in a binder and on the Company Portal.
• Assist with the creation of Word documents such as Assumptions, Scope of Works and Allocations, for the services and products of the business.
• Bridging assumptions by standardise existing process and documentation.
• Review information and trends to ensure that the output of the core processes achieve the desired results.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
• Graduate degree or equivalent qualification.
• Experience performing process analysis (end to end from design to end user) and Workflows and documentation.
• Lean Six Sigma or Mckinsey 7’s or equivalent experience desired.
• Demonstrated experience in managing and understanding process change.
• Proficiency with Excel and Visio or other workflow applications.
• Effective data analysis and interpretation skills, able to draw and present measurable conclusions.
• Experience gathering business requirements to be documented.
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills including influencing, collaborating and listening skills.
If you are interested in this role?
Please complete the application form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
A covering letter always helps to describe why you’re specifically interested in a role – it’s personal – just like us.
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice on how we collect and process personal data.