At Grant McGregor our Passion is to make our customers, employees and partners happy!
Our core values are as follows and guide us every day.
Accountability – We say what we are going to do and do what we say. We deliver our promises.
Commitment – We have an unrivalled customer service ethos to do the best job we possibly can.
Education – We pursue technical growth and learning, and reward performance.
Understanding – We listen first to truly understand our customers’ needs. Before recommending solutions.
Be Part of a Great Team
This position is a key one in the Sales Department and represents the front-end of our successful selling team. You will be required to source, qualify and contact new business prospects with a view to setting up appointments for other members of the team in order for them to offer our wide range of products and services to these new potential customers. The objective is you will drive the expansion of our existing customer base and help us continue our success story.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Source prospect businesses from our existing database, LinkedIn, the internet etc.
• Reach out to these businesses mainly via telephone but also email, Mail, LinkedIn etc.
• Establish the best contacts within those businesses
• Engage and generate interest for our products and services
• Identify the potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and viability, and
• create a relationship that will help drive the sale.
• Create, book and confirm appointments/meetings for the Account Manager and Commercial Manager to complete.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
• Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
• Target-driven with a desire to meet and exceed them.
• Enjoy working with prospects and external audiences.
• High energy and drive with good personal relationship skills.
• Proficient with general office applications.
• Strong organizational and customer service skills.
• Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
• An interest in IT.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• Previous telephone sales experience preferred.
• Degree level education preferred.
If you are interested in this role?
Please complete the application form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
A covering letter always helps to describe why you’re specifically interested in a role – it’s personal – just like us.
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice on how we collect and process personal data.