If you already have an IT team in place, but you need help optimising processes or freeing up technical resources, how can you get the help you need in a low-cost, low-risk and reliable way?
Co-sourcing is the obvious solution.
Offering the benefits of outsourcing with a much lower risk profile. For over-stretched IT managers, it’s the ideal solution.
What are the benefits of co-sourcing?:
– highly specialised skill sets from a trusted and reliable supplier
– your business retains control over the existing IT operations and staff
– frees up your time on a day-to-day basis
– access to industry best practice, coaching and real-world experience of issues
– minimise the cost of projects by optimising resources
– working with a trusted partner that already knows you and understands your business
Here at Grant McGregor, we provide co-sourcing services (as well as outsourcing) and can work with and around your existing IT resources.