- Publish content to SharePoint from any Office application and share with people inside and outside your organization in a few simple clicks.
- Organize all your projects and tasks to get visibility into upcoming deliverables across SharePoint, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Customize and narrow your search to deliver more relevant results, and get recommendations on people and documents to follow.
- Use familiar design tools and flexible controls to create dynamic intranet and internet sites to share your organization’s vision with everyone.
Features of Product
- Share ideas, discover answers and keep track of other colleague’s work with new social features throughout SharePoint.
- Set up a new team site in minutes, track meeting notes and bring together all your team’s email and documents in one place
- Sync your content in SharePoint to your desktop with SkyDrive Pro, so docs are just a mouse click away, even if you’re offline.
- Connect with people across your organization and easily discover interests, past projects and documents they’ve worked on.
SharePoint makes it easy to store, sync and share all your important content. A new simplified user experience helps you streamline common tasks and create sites to keep teams in sync. New work management capabilities help you organize all your tasks from across SharePoint, Project and Outlook with indicators to help you prioritize your work. Developers can build modern apps and designers can build eye-catching websites and because it’s built in the cloud IT Pros can manage cost and meet the demands of compliance to manage risk. SharePoint 2013 redefines collaboration and document management and represents a new way to work together.
Key Benefits of SharePoint
- Turn raw data into gorgeous interactive reports with Excel 2013 and publish to SharePoint to share insights with the people you work with.
- Make your apps available to everyone to try and buy through the public Store or only available to your employees through the corporate catalogue.