Automated Patch Management in Solarwinds MSP
Keep your company’s software up-to-date, secure and running at peak performance the easy way, with Patch Management in Solarwinds MSP.
Patch Management in Solarwinds MSP puts you in control of the company’s IT with security and performance patches for the most relevant applications for small and mid-sized companies. It offers missing patch detection and automated patch deployment for both Microsoft® and non-Microsoft applications such as Adobe®, Java, Firefox, iTunes and more.
With the Patch Management service in Solarwinds MSP, you always know where the vulnerable browsers, applications and operating systems are and can quickly remediate to get them to up-to-date; saving IT’s time and keeping business applications safe and in good health – the easy and affordable way.
Keeping patch management simple
With Solarwinds MSP, you have one central point of control, to easily detect, download and install missing patches for both Microsoft and third-party applications. As soon as vendors release software updates, the full deployment process can be automated.
From Solarwinds MSP’s, easy-to-use management console, you can quickly gain control of the patch management process and free up your time from tasks which can be automated.
Through features such as group-based policy management, you can specify rules for pre-approved patches, automatic deployment and programming, as well as post deployment reboot control.
Key Benefits of Solarwinds MSP Patch Management
- Always know where the vulnerable browsers, applications and operating systems are
- Quickly remediate to get software up-to-date
- Patching for Microsoft, 3rd party applications and non-security updates from one simple console
- Patch updates scheduled to suit me and my users; not the software vendor
- Easy maintenance with policy based management
- Break free from WSUS reliance
- IT time saved from repetitive tasks