Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010 offers flexible and powerful new ways to deliver your best work—at the office, at home, or at school.
- Create standout reports and presentations with tools that help you capture your ideas more creatively. Stay connected to your projects, even when you’re away from your computer, with access to Office files via Web.
- With Office 2010, you’re in control, getting things done and producing amazing results however and wherever you work best.
Features of Product
- Office 2010 simplifies how you find and use features. The new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view replaces the traditional File menu to give you centralized and easy access to operations such as save, share, print, and publish. With the improved Ribbon, you can access more commands quickly and customize it to fit your work style.
- Use the new Paste with Live Preview feature, available in many Office 2010 applications, to preview your Paste Options before you paste.
- Turn complexity into clarity with new visualization tools in Excel 2010. Add a visual summary of your analysis alongside your values with tiny charts called Sparklines. Use a Slicer to dynamically filter data in a PivotTable or PivotChart and display only the relevant details.
- Design your own database faster than before in Access 2010, even if you’re not a database expert. With new features such as Application Parts, you can add prebuilt components to your database in just a few clicks. Use Access 2010 to design Navigation Forms for your frequently used forms and reports using drag-and-drop functionality.
Office 2010 opens up a world of design options to help you express your ideas with more impact. New and improved picture formatting tools, such as colour saturation and artistic effects, let you transform your visuals into works of art. And a wide range of new customizable themes and SmartArt® graphic layouts offer more ways to make your ideas stick.
Outlook 2010 is your hub for colleagues, customers, and friends. Use Outlook Social Connector to quickly view history of e-mails, meetings, or attachments you receive from individuals. Get additional information about people to stay on top of your business and social circles through SharePoint My Site, Windows Live, or other popular third-party sites.
Track and highlight important trends with new data analysis and visualization features in Excel 2010. The new Sparklines feature delivers a clear and compact visual representation of your data through small charts within worksheet cells. Slicers let you filter and segment your PivotTable data in multiple layers so you can spend more time analyzing and less time formatting.
Key Benefits of Office 2010
- Express your ideas and create visual impact
- Boost your productivity with easy-to-use tools
- Bring new insights to your information and make better decisions
- Break down location and communication barriers
- Get the information you need when, where, and how you want