Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- A complete virtualization platform that delivers a fully isolated, multitenant environment with tools that can help ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are met, monitor resource use for reporting, and support self-service delivery.
- Improved scalability and performance through a high-density, highly scalable environment that can be tuned to perform at an optimal level based on your needs.
- Connectivity to cloud services using a common identity and management framework for more secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity.
Features of Product
- Windows Server powers many of the worlds’ largest datacenters, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between.
- Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more.
- Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value.
With Windows Server 2012, Microsoft delivers a server platform built on our experience of building and operating many of the world’s largest cloud-based services and datacenter. Whether you are setting-up a single server for your small business or architecting a major new datacenter environment, Windows Server 2012 will help you cloud-optimize your IT so you can fully meet your organization’s unique needs.
Windows Server 2012 offers tools to help customers make the transition from on-premises to hosted or hybrid environments, and to continue providing the services and reliability demanded by enterprise, mid-market, and small businesses. Windows Server 2012 also meets needs specific to hosting providers, including the ability to isolate tenants, gain insight into how infrastructure resources are used, and provide new services to help create additional revenue streams.
Key Benefits of Windows Server 2012
- Access from virtually anywhere, any device, with easier, ondemand access to a virtualized work environment, including from branch locations and public connectivity services.
- Full Windows experience anywhere, with a personalized and rich user experience on popular devices, while adapting to different network conditions quickly and responsively.
- Enhanced data security and compliance, where central audit and access policies enable fine control of access to data and corporate resources based on strong identity, data classification, and simplified administration for remote access.
- Flexible storage, to offer diverse storage choices that deliver performance, efficiency, and innovation while taking advantage of industry-standard hardware.
- Continuous availability, to provide cost-effective, highly available services, with protection against a wide range of failure scenarios.
- Management efficiency, to automate a broader set of management tasks, simplify deployment of major workloads, and provide the path toward full lights-out automation.