WhatsUp Gold Standard – Comprehensive, Cost-Effective
Tried, Tested and Proven on over 100000 networks!
- For networks and data centers from 25 to 20,000+ devices
- Monitors wired and wireless networks, systems and applications
- Complete infrastructure visibility via a single, unified dashboard
- Reliable, 24×7 single-site and distributed IT management
- Simple and cost-effective device-based licensing
- Tried, tested and proven on over 100,000 networks
Features of Product
- Proactive monitoring of your networks and systems infrastructure and core IP services
- One Web-based management console across WhatsUp Gold and its suite of plugins
- 200+ reports providing real, actionable intelligence accessible through the Web console
- Flexible, automated and comprehensive Layer 2/3 discovery and mapping
- A management architecture built on industry standards (SNMP v1-3, TCP, ICMP, SSH)
- The industry’s leading alert management platform for real-time operations support
- Air-tight security and configurable role-based management (using Active Directory)
- A platform that installs and is ready to use in minutes, not hours
Feature Rich Network Monitoring and Management – WhatsUp Gold Standard monitors, reports, alerts, and takes action on the status of network devices, the system, and services.
One dashboard view.
You don’t need multiple applications to manage your infrastructure. You need WhatsUp Gold: a single integrated application with the ability to manage your entire infrastructure through one dashboard view. With WhatsUp Gold, everything your IT team needs is in one place, making it easy to efficiently manage and perform routine day-to-day IT management & configuration tasks, find and troubleshoot problems before end users are impacted, and plan for future growth.
WhatsUp Gold’s device-based licensing advantage provides you with a solution that’s priced right with no budgeting surprises. With WhatsUp Gold, you get all the functionality you need and more, for the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry.
Effective & Efficient.
WhatsUp Gold installs, discovers, and maps topology and network connected assets in minutes.
Leveraging SNMP v1/2/3 and WMI, it enables monitoring in combination with powerful alerting and notification capabilities to keep the network infrastructure running and you informed when issues arise. Intuitive web-enabled dashboard reports provide quick navigation to over 200 reports, documenting all device, bandwidth and application-related activity.
WhatsUp Gold ensures network managers have 360° visibility, actionable intelligence, and complete control to make smarter decisions faster.
Key Benefits of WhatsUp Gold Standard Edition
- Integrated wireless network monitoring.
- Scalability and distributed polling architecture.
- Integrated Layer 2 connectivity, mapping, and inventory/asset reporting.
- One simple installation, one comprehensive dashboard view.
- Larger embedded database for enhanced performance.
- PowerShell/.NET scripting support for monitoring and alerting.
- Support for formatted WMI counters and SQL query performance monitors.
- Alert Center thresholds based on average CPU across multi-CPU systems.
- Scheduling engine for maintenance tasks.
- Bulk database operations.
- Oracle SQL Support.