Grant McGregor is looking for a Project/Change Engineer to join their Professional IT Services Team providing high quality work and excellent Customer Experience.
Do you have a high level of IT understanding and always deliver exceptional results? Are you ready to move to a high quality & fast paced Service Desk?
Are you comfortable with installation and configuration of:
- Office 365
- Laptop builds and/or MS Autopilot
- Local Area Network topology and VLAN
- Network Layer 2 and 3 switches preferably Cisco and Ubiquiti
- Firewalls preferably Watchguard
- Microsoft Voice Call Queues and Auto Attendants
- Video conferencing installations with equipment like Logitech Cameras, Microsoft TAP systems or Barco Clickshare
Do you have exposure on:
- Microsoft Azure including Virtual networks and servers, network security groups, storage accounts, recovery services vaults, and automation Accounts
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft SharePoint Document Libraries and One Drive
- Migrating Microsoft SharePoint from on premise File servers or other cloud storagervers or other cloud storage
- Email migration to Microsoft 365 Exchange from on premise Email server or other cloud email system such as Gmail
- Microsoft Autopilot with MS Intune including application and Win32 deployment; packaging and Autopilot ordering and deployment
Find out more about the benefits of working for a people focussed business like ours.